Google

What Kind of Business is Right for You?

   
29.6.08

Starting a home based business is very easy. For sure I know, I started it just like drinking a cup of coffee in the livingroom. It doesn't surprise you that I failed miserably. Now I am grateful that I had the opportunity to learn some people who taught me how to run my own home business.I hope I am at the right time, at the right place (your computer screen) with this article before you considering a home business. If not, then I hope you were honest to yourself in choosing the right one.


What do I mean with that? A home business is a business where most of the work is done at home. That can be offline or online. Offline is that marketing is done through advertising in newspapers, magazines, calling prospects on the phone, etc. (you don't need an internet connection). Online is that marketing is done with an internet connection, through email, the internet, writing articles online, etc.


It seems a long time ago when I was invited to a hotel meeting of a MLM-company with health and wellness products. I had really no clue what this business meant, the only thing I wanted was information about high quality supplements. To be honest, it was a perfect meeting, they created in me the urgency to buy. A couple of hours later, I thought I won the lottery including sample products of the supplements I needed. One week later I became a distributor in a MLM-company and had really no clue of what I had to do. For now I spare you all details (about the warm market, 3-way calling, whole world is a prospect) but I think many, many people are enrolled in this particular way. In this way the companies are making the big money.


So, how many times have we got involved in a wrong company? When we look back and asked ourselves, how did I ever enroll in that company? Most of us get involved and see a great opportunity with tons of money. They jump in and are not evaluating the business/company;

· Home business with a MLM-company: Always a residual income, we aregetting paid tomorrow on today's efforts. Goal = long term, 10 - 20 years or longer. Company must have longevity. This is not 'Direct Cash'.

· Home business with a retail company: One time commission, getting paid today on today's efforts. Goal = short term, 5 years.


Select the right business and do not force yourself, because the process can take weeks. If you want money real quick, start with a retail company. For the longterm, a MLM-company is a real good possiblity. If you decide which kind of company, try to find a good training organisation to guide and train you in the home business. Treat the business as your own business and lead with the product and/or service, not the opportunity.

0 comments:

 
Copyright  © 2007 | Design by Argamandha             Powered by    Login to Blogger    
Traffic History